Monday, February 18, 2013

Banana Crunch Muffins

I seem to be always behind on updating this blog. Ignoring my backlog of recipes from as far as two years back, I am posting this quick one. I tried baking banana muffins last month and they turned out quite decent. All credit goes to Ina's fabulous recipe. I highly recommend the recipe. It's foolproof.


The muffins turned out light, fluffy, and moist - just as how muffins should be. The top was crunchy and the inside was soft with a few crunchy bites. They are packed with crunchy granola, plenty of walnuts, slivered almonds, raisins, coconut flakes, and mushy bananas.  The riper the bananas the better the muffins would be. You could also add a handful of toasted oats to make this is a fitting breakfast muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I appreciate it.