Sunday, December 29, 2013

Strawberry Chocolate-Chip Cookies

Little girls' birthday parties are hardly without pinks and purples these days. Every little girl is enamored by the pretty pinks of princesses and can't seem to get enough! A cute daughter of a friend of ours loves pink in all forms... she has to have at least one shade of pink or purple in anything she wears or touches. So I was wracking my brain on what treat to give her on her birthday and I thought - why not make strawberry cookies? Except, I had no idea how to make them! Thankfully, Sally at Sally's Baking Addiction had a lovely recipe (and an easy one too), and I followed it to make a batch of delightfully pink and flavorful cookies that the birthday girl loved! Thanks, Sally!

Here is her recipe. I highly recommend the recipe. The cookies were soft and chewy and very flavorful! Who would have thought of using strawberry cake mix?! Mix strawberry cake mix with baking powder, eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and chocolate chips and voila! In 10 minutes, you get the pinkest cookies you can ever bake!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I appreciate it.