Sunday, December 23, 2012

Pasta with Lemon Cream Sauce

It's been a while since I made this awesome pasta dish, courtesy of Ina Garten's foolproof recipe.

I made minor revisions. I used spinach instead of arugula, regular shell pasta instead of fusilli (just because it wasn't on hand), and regular tomatoes instead of cherry tomatoes. I also sauteed (slightly roasted) the broccoli, tomatoes, and spinach rather than blanching. And most importantly, I used low fat half & half (half cream, half milk) instead of cream. But I followed the lemon-cream sauce recipe to the tee! It is an excellent sauce!


We both love the creamy, lemony sauce, the crunch of the roasted broccoli and the comforting hardiness of pasta. Highly recommend this recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I appreciate it.